Sunday 4 September 2011

Been busy, very....

Kitchen cabinet top and bottom for resale flat @ Compassvale

Been very busy lately as I had to change and re-do carpentry for 2 units.
My regular carpenter had messed up 2 units just before the lunar 7 month, causing problems for both home owner and me.
Maybe many designers and contractors will not open speak of such issues, but I prefer to be upfront, as I myself will not tolerate nonsense from any of my sub-contractors or workers. To me, either my clients sack me, or I'll sack them.
So I contacted my previous carpenter, who is slightly costlier, to re-do majority of the carpentry for both units. Of cause, he has done a good job and I'll be uploading the pics in a day or 2 :)

In every project, there is bound to be issues that require touch up after completion, be it major or minor issues. I would always assure my clients that regardless of the nature of the problem, I'll always be there when there is a need for any repairs or touch up after handing over the completed unit.


No comments:

Post a Comment