Wednesday 7 September 2011

Punggol Sapphire

In the last 3 days, I've been pretty occupied with Punggol Sapphire.
As occupants from Sapphire are getting their keys either recently or in the next 2-3 months, so I do expect and understand that many of the home owners are either sourcing or ready for renovation works.
Rest assured that my team will be able to handle all request, and do feel free to call or sms me for any viewing appointments, regardless of what time it is...but must give me some sleeping time la...well, whenever its convenient for YOU.

I'll be churning the quotations for you guys as fast as I can, but pls do give me some time.

Meanwhile, I'll like to share another set of photos, from Damai Grove.
Its a unit I've recently handed over, so if anyone is interested, I can arrange for viewing but only on weekends.
Thank you.














No comments:

Post a Comment